The last resolution issued by the Judge of the Preventive Composition Procedure dated 05/12/2020, ordered:
1. Enable the credit verification process electronically under a modality that the Official Receiver of the contest (auxiliary to the Judge) must establish for such purposes.
2. Regardless of the electronic modality, creditors' verification will be allowed in the traditional paper format, subject to the express approval of the Judge.
3. The Judge asked the Official Receiver to draft a regulation for the non-face-to-face verification process, and must inform the websites or virtual access links for such purposes.
4. The receipt of verification requests by the Official Receiver must safeguard public health and comply with protocols authorized by the Judge.
5. The due date for creditors to submit their credit verification requests will be established after the Supreme Court of Justice of Santa Fé orders the resumption of the procedural terms, currently suspended.